
The whole family went to my OB appointment yesterday because I was going to have an ultrasound. Since Jason missed the first one that knocked my socks off, he wanted to come see the babies.
Even though it's only been three weeks, the babies look totally different. No longer do they resemble lima beans. They are little babies which were moving all around to entertain the children. Jackson told me yesterday that the babies actually looked like turtles in the first set of ultrasound pictures from three weeks ago, but now they look like babies.
They measured the babies from crown to rump and both of them are measuring about a week bigger. I'm 12 weeks today, but yesterday they were measuring 12 w 6 days. I hope they continue down that path, for their sake, not mine.
We will have another ultrasound in about 6-8 weeks to find out the genders.
No comments:
Post a Comment