3.27.2010

BLW continuing... and two more teeth...

Henry has cut his two top teeth.  They came through a few days ago.  So far we've been pretty blessed because he only cried out a little bit during one night.  He's been sleeping well and eating well.  I think they must hurt worse when they are beginning their descent because he was fussier a month ago than recently. 

Here are some photos of the twins eating their lunch.  It's going well with them.  The other night Henry ate an entire bowl of steamed broccoli.  I was amazed.  I thought for sure I was going to find it all in his seat, but alas, it was in his belly.  They are still nursing.  I honestly thought it was about to be over when we all got sick b/c my milk was critically low, but it bounced back.  Praise!

 Henry is eating a banana.  

Right before I took this picture, Mary Catherine had a banana slice in each hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment