6.22.2010

One Year Check Up

We went for the twins' one year check up today.  We had it scheduled for right after their birthday, but we canceled it to go to Charlotte. 

Overall, the babies are doing well.  I really thought considering how much food they consume that their weight percentiles would increase, but they are holding steady on their curve. 

Henry's percentiles
18 lbs 7.5 oz (3%)
29.75" (45%)

Mary Catherine's percentiles
15 lbs 12.25 oz (<3%)
28" (15%)

Obviously, Mary Catherine is pretty petite and I don't know if that will ever change.  I do pray that Henry starts to bulk up some so that the poor boy doesn't end up only 5 feet tall...  I hold on to the fact that Jason and Karl were the shortest boys in their classes until eighth or ninth grade.  Twins are different than singletons. 

We are thankful for their healthiness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment