8.03.2010

This Isn't Cute Anymore...

Ever since Henry started standing up in his crib, he has started tossing his lovey (small blanket) out of his crib. 

On vacation, I finally figured out that the reason he was crying every morning around 5:30 am was because he had tossed his lovey into MC's crib the night before.  I guess he was tired enough to fall asleep with his big blanket, but needed it in the early morning hours.  Normally, he needs to hold his lovey and suck his thumb at the same time.  It's small and he kind of curls it up into his hand.

So, each night I would check her crib and put it back into his crib. 

At home, her crib isn't close to his, so he just tosses it on the floor.  So at naptime, he tosses it and then cannot fall asleep.  So MC is off to sleep and he's rolling around in there crying and hollering.  I go back in several times, but he keeps doing it.  So, then she wakes up and he's still snoozing b/c he spent the first hour playing his game.

I wish it would stop.  I am seriously considering covering his crib with a fitted sheet when it's naptime and securing it down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment