9.28.2010

Crazy Babies

I love my babies. 

I cannot imagine my life without them.  I know it would be so much calmer and quieter, but who needs that?  Okay... me.  I think people assume because I have five children that I just love noise and chaos, but not really.  We have a small house and inside voices are necessary for my sanity. 

Anyway, that wasn't what I came on here to write about, so consider that a commercial, as Pastor Jeff calls it. 

Some nights when I am attempting to pick up toys in their room I will put both of the babies in one crib for a few minutes so they can play and hang out without destroying my hard work.  They LOVE it.  They act like complete maniacs tackling each other, cuddling on blankets, sharing pacifiers, stealing stuffed animals, etc... They run from end to end screaming. 

I could just stand there and watch them forever.  

I know this would be so much cuter if I had a video, so I'll work on that, but for the sake of historical note taking for my life, this will work just as well.  Videos don't show up in blog books.

No comments:

Post a Comment