Very funny and sadly accurate portrayal of what I hear when I leave my house...just add the 'ARE ALL THESE CHILDREN YOURS??" astonished gasping to this...
{remember to double click to open in youtube so it will be larger.}
I love this! Have you seen the one about "So you want to go to law school"? It's also good. I find it particularly annoying when people ask me if we plan on having any more children or why we don't try for a third or why we don't have a third child, etc. As if it were any of their business.
Too funny!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this! Have you seen the one about "So you want to go to law school"? It's also good. I find it particularly annoying when people ask me if we plan on having any more children or why we don't try for a third or why we don't have a third child, etc. As if it were any of their business.
ReplyDelete