12.10.2010

A Christmas Tree's Worst Nightmare...

Todder Twins...

Mary Catherine is showing me their favorite ornament.

The twins have named this ornament "Coco".    
These handmade ornaments are from Jason's grandmother.  We've had them for years.  Over the years, they have grown on me.  At first, I did not care for them.  My favorite ornaments are hand painted glass.  However, the children really enjoy them, and further enjoy putting them in the front because they know I really want them in the back.  However, now they are part of our tree's history and it doesn't bother me anymore.  I just feign distaste to encourage them.

Mary Catherine is trying to be sweet so I'll let her touch the tree.

Obviously, it worked.  They are both touching and talking.

If only I could understand all they have to say to me.

It looks like she's explaining something to me.

She's wearing the same onesie she wore last Christmas when she was 6 m.

The singing ornament.  The only one they're "allowed" to touch.

He loves the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment