8.22.2011

Clueless...

i'm already beginning to prepare myself for the snickers behind my back.  in a few years Mary Catherine will be more than I can handle unless the Holy Spirit intervenes quickly.  I pray she gets saved at a very early age. 

She is absolutely, without question, the most stubborn/strong willed child that we have ever had.  Along with that stubbornness comes an unbelievable charm.  Half of the time I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  In the midst of disciplining her she just smiles and laughs and shakes those curls.  UGH. 

I suppose the Lord puts charming and stubborn together so that we don't give our children away with the trash on Monday mornings.  *kidding*

So, if you must judge me and talk about my ill behaved child please do it behind my back and if you could, please fix her. 

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I swear our twins are twins of each other! LOL Kyla has me pulling my hair out and laughing in the same breath almost every day. I keep reminding myself that the traits we despise in our toddlers are traits that will serve them well as adults. At least, that's why my mother has told me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete