10.06.2011

I will never figure her out...

Earlier today, I told Mary Catherine that she was going to have to nap upstairs with Henry b/c I needed to clean my room and her response me was, "I need my crib."  Well, the pack and play is set up in my room for her naptime because I could not get her to settle down for naps without at least an hour of discipline intervention, which was driving us both crazy. 

In her bedroom she has a 'big girl bed' that she sleeps in every night.  So, in an effort to meet her halfway, I asked her if she wanted me to set up another crib in her room to which she emphatically replied , "YES!" 

So, I did and I put it right back in the spot her other crib used to be before we bought her the new bed. 

During her naptime I checked on her and she had climbed out and gotten a puzzle.  However, she ran into an issue trying to climb back in the crib so she had moved the box I keep diapers and wipes in over next to her crib to use as a stool. 

Shortly after I took the puzzle, she fell asleep.  I do find it odd that she wants to be in a pack and play.  At least she's a peanut so she can still fit!


No comments:

Post a Comment