12.17.2009

Naptime Story

Right now we are in Charlotte, so the twins are sharing a pack and play again for the first time in a couple of months. 

Yesterday, I went to put Henry in after Mary Catherine and she looked up and smiled at him with the biggest grin!  It was as if she was saying, "Hi!  Are you sleeping with me?  Yay!"  Henry smiled right back at her.  It was so sweet. 

About 30 minutes later, I can still hear Mary Catherine, which is unusual.  She started crying so I went up and checked on her.  I look in the crib and found Henry sound asleep, but with Mary Catherine's pacifiers on his side of the crib!  Poor Mary Catherine had no pacifiers and could not go to sleep. 

That little stinker had taken them from her even though he sucks his thumb! 

No comments:

Post a Comment