I love how Mary Catherine calls Elmo "YaYa".
Kerrigan is the only child that did not say something in a funny way for an extended period of time. Of course, she talked and still talks, non-stop, so I guess she probably worked it out before any bad habits stuck.
Kinsey used to say banana is a weird way, and said 'banilla' for vanilla for years. Every time we got ice cream she would say, "I want banilla ice cream like Uncle Karl." For some reason she had it stuck in her head that Karl loved vanilla ice cream.
Jackson says several things incorrectly. I let it fly because I know it's short lived. He says granola in a way that sounds closer to gorilla than granola. The rest of my examples have escaped me because I was just trying ease drop on the babies in the other room being a little too quiet, if you get my drift.
If I remember them, I will come back and edit this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment