7.27.2011

I Wub Bubba...

I was getting Henry dressed for bed and he was doing the 'Naked Baby Dance' around the room in his diaper. 

Yes, we have the Naked Baby Dance in our house, complete with chant, clapping, and attempts at 'dancing', but it's more like spastic jerks.  It has been going on since Kinsey was born and was such a fabulous thing that it has spread to Jason's brother's home as well with all of his children. 

So, in the midst of this ritual, Mary Catherine ran up and hugged Henry tightly and exclaimed, "I wub Bubba!" 
It was the first time I have ever seen her do that and it melted my heart. 

Sweetness! 

Watching the two of them almost makes me wish I was a twin, but then I remember that when twins grow up that sometimes that sweetness kind of fades and turns into ultra competitive snarky moments in between whipping the tar out of each other, or at least that is what we experience with Jason and Karl...

Just kidding.  Sort of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment