Getting two 2.5 year olds to look at the camera at the same time is near impossible...
Asking them to both smile makes it officially impossible.
"Do you want to look away this time, or shall I?"
One out of two ain't bad
| Mary Catherine |
This shot makes me laugh because Henry appears completely 'checked out' and Mary Catherine appears to be telling him something important.
~Classic male-female interaction~
"Huh? Are we still taking photos?" "Fa-la-la-la-la La-la-la-la"
Oh, if only they were both looking at the camera...
"Are we ever going to give in and look at the same time?"
"Okay, but I won't smile."
Does Henry appear to be imitating a turtle?
My favorite shot of the bunch. I wish I had not cut off their heads. At this point I was just holding the camera and attempting to get their attention. Whew. Glad that's over.

No comments:
Post a Comment