Look what I found when I went into the living room.
Is that my two little toddlers playing sweetly?
They spent quite a while setting up some 'extras' to their Little People Manger.
It brought me such a joy to see them playing pretend so nicely.
But then...
But then...
Less than ten minutes later, when my battery for my camera was charging so I couldn't take pictures for documentation, I walked into a huge mess. They had wrecked all they set up and wrecked the larger, nicer manger behind it. Somehow in those few minutes they figured out how to scrape nearly every stitch of moss off that manger.
Should be fun to 're-moss'... not likely...
I really, really don't want to call the twins "Destruct and Destroy",
but they leave me no other option.
sarah
ReplyDeletei haven't read your twinz blog for so long..not sure how i've missed these posts, but i enjoyed catching up this morning. i can't believe they are almost 3-that's 3 years too long since we've seen each other!
Heather