I went for my 30 week check up today. I had an ultrasound. Everything looks good.
The girl, 'baby A', is 50% and the tech said she's 3 lbs 4 oz, I think. I might be wrong about the ounces. She's head down and has been since 27 weeks. We cannot even get a picture of her face, only the back of her head.
The boy, 'baby B', is 78% and the tech said he's 4 lbs. He has decided to turn around is currently diagonally breech. I felt pretty lousy a few nights ago when the Birminghams were here visiting and the dr. said it might have been because that's when the baby turned around the wrong way.
If he does not turn around head first in the next six weeks to eight weeks, I will have to have a cesarean section. I am not happy about that possibility. Considering the space will only get tighter, the boy better turn sooner, rather than later.
I was talking with a first time mom in the waiting room and she had an ultrasound today and was waiting for her dr. appt like me. She said she was 33 weeks and the tech said her baby was only 3 lbs 11 oz. She was astonished that my girl was that big and I had two growing in there. I have to tell you that I'm pretty shocked as well. Apparently, if the ultrasounds are correct, I can grow big babies.
Must be all that healthy 'cookout'...
No comments:
Post a Comment