4.30.2009

32 Week Check-Up

I went to the ob yesterday for my 32 week check up. I did not have an ultrasound. It was a pee in the cup, get weighed, and check your blood pressure appointment.

On a side note, I informed the nurse that it might be the last time I can pee in the cup. If you had a video of me attempting to do that I assure you would win the grand prize on the AFV. Honestly, unless you have the neck of a giraffe and the arms of a gorilla, how are you supposed to do that when you are this large??

I discussed a few of the issues I'm having which are not serious, but just personally aggravating. My dr. said there was nothing he could do about any of them. Nice.

So, in two weeks I go back and get an ultrasound. As of right now, we believe both babies are head down. If it stays that way, we can avoid a c-section.

It's pretty tight in there, so there isn't a ton of movement compared to my other pregnancies. However, the boy baby moves more, or at least I feel it more b/c he's kind of on top (right under my belly button) and the girl baby is underneath him. Her movements are on the inside, so I cannot feel them.

For the sake of the babies, we want to go until at least 36 weeks. If I had my druthers I would go right now, but it's not about me. I have officially reached the miserable stage. It's probably best if you don't ask how I'm doing b/c I don't want to complain and I don't want to lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment