Jason and I were just discussing how we cannot believe it's November! Last Christmas season is still so fresh in my memory. My life is zipping right by!
The twins are doing well. The main thing we are dealing with right now is Henry's sleeping habits. He is being a little uncooperative during naps and at night. I've decided to put him by himself in the crib in Jackson's room. Hopefully this cranky phase will not last long because the girls are not happy about having Jackson on their floor. The time change just made this situation worse.
I believe the main issue is that he is learning to sleep without being swaddled. I try to swaddle him, but he is getting so big he busts out of it and then he's crying. One night I was lying with him (with his arms free) and I would put his paci in and he would take it out with one hand, put that thumb in his mouth and then proceed to take his thumb out with the other hand and then CRY. I was frustrated just watching. I wish he would suck his thumb, but he just plays around with it.
So I wanted to take a cute picture of the twins in their 'matching' outfits, but it did not go as planned. Henry would not cooperate at all. I thought I would post them for your enjoyment.
Henry kept moving!
"Seriously Mommy!"
I feel like Mary Catherine is saying, "Wanna Fight?" She's leaning forward, and she's got her fist ready.
"Heeeeeyyyyyy!"
I got so frustrated with Henry's wiggles that I thought that I would put them in the bumbo seats. As you can see, that didn't go well either. He would not look up. He kept trying to eat his feet. Ugh.
Aaawie =) Mary and Henry seems like two cuties!! =) <3
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! Caleb is a thumb sucker and holds the silky part of his blanket. He started around the same time.
ReplyDelete