11.16.2009

Smooth Sailing...For Now...

Life has been wonderfully predictable and uneventful lately!  I like the feel of a smooth sailing ship.

A few updates on the twins.  Henry is definitely a thumbsucker, specifically his left thumb.  I gave his doggy pappies to Mary Catherine.  She now has four to choose from while she sleeps.  It's funny to me when I go to get her up and she has a different pappy in than when I put her down.  I love those wubbanubs!  It's fabulous that a five month old can put her own pacifier in her mouth. 

They are doing well sleeping in separate pack and plays in Jack's room.  Jackson almost never wants anything from his room because he rarely plays with toys, so it works well.

Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment!


Kerrigan reads and plays with the babies every day at 11 am.  Today she read Magic Tree House to Mary Catherine.  Mary Catherine tried to grab the book the entire time, but Kerrigan didn't mind.  Kerrigan is so sweet and patient with the babies. 



Jackson likes to lie under the jungle gym with the babies.  He was reading a book to MC.  I tried to get the photo when MC was holding one side and he was holding the other while he was reading, but Jack wouldn't cooperate. 


Jason came in carrying both of the babies this morning, so I had to take a picture!
I LOVE MY BABIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment