It is so nice to have another thing to do with them while they are awake. We try to rotate belly time/floor time and supersaucer/johnny jump up time and now we have sit up time! Of course, with sit up time I have to be right there b/c they are still toppling over quite a bit. So, I decided to use that time to post a pic or two.
I have had that bucket for baby toys for almost 10 years.
It is the perfect depth for babies when they are sitting up.
They love to dig their toys out of it.
Mary Catherine
I love that sweet girl.
Henry
My baby boy.
The red eye light always makes his eyes water and makes him blink.
I'm glad I got a shot with eyes open.
Oh my! How cute!!! They are getting SO big! They look very healthy and happy! Yeah for you and GO GOD!! Thanks for sharing!! :) Julie Spearing
ReplyDelete