7.20.2011

I Miss Naps (part two)

For the last hour I have been upstairs five times.  Yes.  Five times. 

First Time: Mary Catherine was beside Henry's bed.
Second Time: Henry was at the end of MC's bed chucking books at her.
Third Time: I cannot remember, but I think MC was up.
Fourth Time: They were both up playing.
Fifth Time: Mary Catherine was in Henry's bed and he was up playing. 

Seriously.  What happened to my favorite part of the day?  As I write this, I hear someone walking above my head.  Here we go for number SIX.  ugh.

and then we had number SEVEN... good grief.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, my two started their Houdini act back in DECEMBER! I switched them to toddler beds in January and I still have this battle at nap time. I hate that you're going through it, but I'm also glad to see it's not something I'm doing wrong. The really horrible days are when one is clearly wanting to sleep and the other won't let them. Ugh! Wish I could say it gets easier, but I'm still waiting. :(

    ReplyDelete