12.09.2011

Laugh or Cry

Things that make me smile and sometimes laugh:
  • Mary Catherine's manners:
    • Me: "Mary Catherine, we need to wipe your face." 
    • MC: "No thank you."
  • When Henry says, "Wanna Knuckle Punch?" (his version of saying Do you want a knuckle sandwich?)
  • When the twins 'whisper' in our ears.  "I wanna tell you a secret."  They get really close and then they are super loud and about bust our ear drums. 
  • How the twins shush each other at odd times.  One twin says "Shh!" and the other twin says, "I wanna talk. No shush!"
  • Whichever twin gets water/food always wants water/food to carry to the other one.  
  • Listening to the twins talk to each other when they eat or play.  Hilarious. 
  • MC's voice~ she's like a fairy. 
  • Hearing Henry say, "I wuv you!" the intonation is superb. 
Things that drive me batty and sometimes want to cry
  • The twins frantically screech, "I'm done! I'm done!" but when I drop everything to get them down from the table they refuse and scream, "I want to eat!" and start grabbing their food.
  • Henry's inability to wait a nano-second for anything.  He goes from happy to hysterical faster than Kinsey did, and that's saying something.  
  • Writing instruments + twins = misery for my home
  • Buckling car seats, and especially buckling car seats with winter coats.

1 comment:

  1. This was great! I love that you journal what they say.

    ReplyDelete