So, I went to the dr. today for an ultrasound and an appointment with the dr.
Technically, I'm 34 weeks tomorrow. Everything looks good. Baby A (girl) is estimated as weighing 5 lbs and Baby B (boy) is estimated as weighing 5 lbs 12 oz.
One 'problem' is that both babies have decided to turn transverse instead of head down. They are across my belly, head to foot with each other. According to my ob-gyn, it does not appear that I will go into labor any time in the next week. Although he did concede that he is not in charge of that, so anything could happen.
Jason is most likely going out of town (5 hrs away) on Saturday, so I just pray that nothing happens before Saturday.
I am hoping the babies will turn head first before my next appointment in two weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment