I've officially gained 50 lbs.
Wow. I'm not even 5'2". You can imagine what that looks like, pregnant or not. Considering I was trying to lose 10 lbs before I got pregnant, I will have a long road ahead of me after these babies are born.
Let's pray that nursing goes well. It's my only hope to weight loss in a timely manner.
Can you imagine having to lose 60 lbs? Just think about that. Now, some of it will come off initially with the babies, but not as much as you think, at least with me. Jackson was over 9 lbs, plus all the other stuff and I came home like 5 lbs lighter. What????
I'm not one of those cute pregnant people that has babies and ends up back in her jeans in a few weeks. I will be fat for a year, so get used to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment