5.26.2009

36 Week Ultrasound

We went to the doctor's today for an ultrasound.

Baby Girl 'A' is head down and weighs 5 lbs 8 oz (according to the measurements of her head, belly and leg)

Baby Boy 'B' is still breech. His head is at the top of my belly. He weighs 6 lbs 3 oz.

The tech said that usually at this point they will gain 1/2 lb a week, but she was not sure about twins. I think that is a good estimate, but we won't really know until they are born. They each gained 4 oz a week since my last appointment. So if that trend of 4 oz/week is true for us then in two weeks they should be around 6 lbs for the girl and 6 lbs 11 oz for the boy.

Right now I'm carrying 12 lbs of baby, plus all the other stuff.

I will go back tomorrow and meet with the doctor. If anything changes I will be sure to update.

Things are going well. Thank you for the prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment