I cannot even believe it!
Yesterday was not a great day however. They were pretty much awake from their 4:30 pm feeding until that 10:15 feeding. There were a few moments of sleep, but not many.
Mary Catherine finally got about 30 mins in a swing, but then we tried it again later and it didn't work.
It is very difficult to have two babies awake and fussy. The babies are becoming more aware each day and they are not as comforted when the girls hold them as they used to be in the early days. They want Jason or I to hold them, which is not always possible.
I hope tonight is not like that because Jason and the kids are gone for the day and night.
As a side note~the yeast is not worse, but it is not gone either. We are currently all on Nystatin and I'm doing genetian violet once a day, which turns their entire mouths purple as well as anything else it touches, even spit up.
No comments:
Post a Comment