8.12.2009

&*@!!! Yeast!

Pray for me.

Yeast is not gone. The dr. called yesterday and I cannot take the medicine anymore because of my levels in my liver. I can feel it creeping back. It started yesterday and today I'm so grumpy.

Still trying everything I know to do via internet because the doctors are completely and utterly ignorant. My ped and ob both have lovely advice...'wean'... Really? You went to med school all those years and that's all you got?

This experience is really putting a bad taste in my mouth for 'modern' medicine. I might just stop shaving my legs and armpits and turn into a homeopathic hippie.

Might have to throw out their favorite pacifiers that were $12 each... very sad about that. I have been sanitizing but due to the fact we've had this stuff for so long, something is not working.

They have been on meds for almost a week.

I also have a blister today from the yeast. I cannot express how much it hurts to feed my baby right now.

I just want to nurse my babies without issue, without pain...

I also want to stop complaining. I'm so whiny today. Pray for my kids.

1 comment:

  1. all joking aside, have you tried anything besides modern meds for the yeast? if you want me to look something up in my homeo books, i'll be happy to. i'm sure you are not the first nursing mom to deal with this and overcome it.
    heather mac

    ReplyDelete