7.28.2009

Eight Weeks





Our babies are eight weeks!

Henry weighs 8 lbs 8 oz
Mary Catherine weighs 7 lbs 13 oz

In seven days they have gained 7 oz which is exactly what they are supposed to do. Even gaining a 1/2 oz per day is fine, but they are doing better than that with gaining one ounce a day.

I think Henry would be further ahead, but his spitting up is so terrible. We go to the dr. next week and I will address this with them. I pray we don't have to jump through a bunch of hoops. I am not normally a pro-medication person when I can just stick it out, but it is frustrating when I'm counting every gram and he's spitting up like a geyser.

They are both starting to smile more and more. Of course, they make me out to be a liar every time because they are smiling at me, but when I call Jason over, they go straight faced. They are such good babies. They melt my heart when they look up at me, especially now because they are really looking at me and tracking me around the room.






No comments:

Post a Comment