Mary Catherine~ 7 lbs 6 oz
Henry~ 8 lbs 1 oz
We have had good feedings all day long today! Yay! It takes about 45 mins to nurse them, but I am not complaining. We have to switch back and forth a few times to make sure that Henry gets enough. This last feeding at 7 pm, MC got almost her whole feeding done in less than 15 mins. I just keep her going so that she's not crying.
I need to ask the LC, but maybe someone else knows so I will ask it here too. Mary Catherine's poop is sometimes green and grainy instead of mustard yellow and grainy. I've read that sometimes that means that she's getting too much foremilk and not enough hind milk. I know that she is getting hind milk because of how much she's drinking, but maybe I'm wrong.
I pray it continues to go well tonight at 10 pm and for the next 10 months! Hee-Hee.
This is great news. You are such a trooper! I will keep praying that this mommy intuition works and is the right direction for the babies.
ReplyDelete