7.03.2009

Some Praises...

Some praises to share~

My milk is doing better. I actually have a little bit in the refrigerator, so I'm ahead a feeding or two.

Henry seems to be doing better. There's no way to know for sure, without a digital scale to weigh him before and after feedings. However, the LC told me that when I saw that he was leaving some milk in the SNS bottle it probably meant that he was pulling more milk from me. So, the last couple of times Henry has left half of the SNS bottle. So, either he is eating less or he's getting better with his latch and suck.

Mary Catherine is the same. Her suck is terrible and she drains the entire SNS bottle so I know she's not pulling from me at all.

Please continue to pray that both of the babies would nurse exclusively~no gadgets, no pumps, no bottles necessary.

I thank you for the prayers. Things are improving!

No comments:

Post a Comment