I went to the local La Leche League meeting today.
I was hoping that someone there had experience with what we're going through, but no such luck.
It was a good meeting and there were lots of moms there, but I doubt I'll go back.
I'm just not the type of mother that is cut out for that kind of breastfeeding.
You know, the kind that advocates walking around the house shirtless while holding your naked nursing baby so you can have skin to skin contact while you do the dishes.
Also, I'm not for nursing much past the age of one. I believe if your child can tie his own shoes, he should no longer be nursing.
I know that might make some of you mad, and I'm okay with that, because we're all different.
And yes, both of those examples were witnessed today at my meeting...
I'm pretty sure kids that can plainly ask to nurse in a complete sentence are too old. Sorry the meeting didn't offer the help you were looking for.
ReplyDelete