7.30.2009

Dr. Appt

I went to the dr today because I wanted to make sure that they twins did not have thrush/yeast since I am having such a horrible time getting rid of it in me. It makes nursing incredibly painful. I have been on 5 rounds of diflucan with no results. I'm now on the 6th round and we're making it a double.

So, the dr. saw no evidence. I wanted to treat them anyways, but he did not take too kindly to my idea. So conservative.

However, the dr. did give me a prescription for zantac for Henry's reflux. Hopefully we will see an improvement in the spit up and fussiness. At least I got one problem solved and that makes me feel a little bit better since I had to pay $50 for their co-pay. I feel like I get jipped because they are two patients, but they don't take any extra time with them, just extra money.

We also have to go have an x-ray. The dr. wants to make sure that Henry's head is closing or not closing at the right speed. He is concerned that it is closing to quickly in the back of his skull. I pray all is okay.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/30/2009

    Goodness, they are SO cute! we are praying with you... sorry about the thrush. Yogurt can really help with that...even just a few spoon fulls a day and/or when you take the meds! Keep me posted please... you are on my mind! hugs to you... Annmarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would eat the yogurt, but I cannot have dairy because it cause severe spit up with my babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/30/2009

    Hey Sarah- I had such a hard time nursing my son b/c of yeast. It was very painful, and I remember feeling like no one else understood or had experienced it! Unfortunately, I gave up after 8 weeks. ( I had a great experience for 6 mos. with my daughter!) I hope you will clear up, but I feel your pain. (Maybe not, because I didn't have twins!) Your twins are gorgeous (which fits, since the rest of your family is!) I have never heard about the skull, but I'm sure all is fine. Sounds like your dr. is on the ball, which is good. I wish you all the best!! Catherine (Brown) Cox

    ReplyDelete