6.15.2009

Another Night...

So, last night went well but only because I shared my bed again...

I feed the babies at 11:00 pm. They were back in bed by midnight. Henry would not settle down at all, and had been difficult most of the night already before the 11 pm feeding. So after about 30 mins of trying to intervene, I put Henry in my bed.

Around 2 am, Mary Catherine woke up. I should've fed them both, but since I only had been sleeping a little over an hour, I pulled her in bed with us.

At 4:30 am I woke up. I was in pain from not nursing. So, I got set up to nurse, which takes some effort-pillows, waterproof pads for changing, pacis for after, diaper stuff, remote control, water bottle, use the bathroom, etc...

The babies nursed for over 45 mins. We were finished by 6 am. I slept until 7:30 am and then got up to get the big kids dressed for their day at the museums with my mom.

I fed the babies at 8 am and MC is waking up right now as I finish this sentence. Henry had a bad nap again this morning, so I was waiting as long as possible before waking him, but oh well. It's time to rise and shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment