6.12.2009

Better and Better



Last night was the best night yet.

The twins ate around 10ish without latching issues! It makes the feeding go so much smoother. It still hurt like the dickens, but there's nothing I can do about that aspect. Just imagine putting that sensitive part of your body in a little tiny vice and opening and closing on it.

They slept well until 2ish. One twin (H?) woke up first and I put the paci in trying to wait for the second twin. It lasted about 15-20 mins and then I felt bad, so I got them both up.

They latched well again, and slept well until they woke up around 5ish. Once again, I tried the paci for a 15-20 min delay.

I was able to get about 2 hrs of sleep in between feedings, plus an additional hour after that last feeding.

I would be thrilled if this happened every night until they start dropping feedings. This is the best it can be really at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment