6.14.2009

Bedmates...

Well, the good news is that I got more sleep last night.

The bad news is that I slept with the twins in my bed. I know some of you co-sleep and that's fine for you, but this is not something I want to continue to do. I want to sleep with J, not two little bundles of baby.

Of course, J won't sleep with me yet b/c apparently I still snore. I'm not sure if it's the extra weight or the exhaustion, or maybe both.

So, this is what their schedule was like last night.

I fed them at 10ish. They woke me at 2:30ish. I had them back in the crib by 3:30ish, but Henry would not settle down. At 4 am, I pulled him into my bed. Around 5:15 am, Mary Catherine started to cry. I noticed I had only been sleeping for a little over an hour, so I decided to try to hold her off as well, so I pulled her in the bed between Henry and me.

I knew it had been 3 hrs and they should've eaten, but once again the need to sleep overcame.

I woke up around 6:30 am from the pain of not nursing, but dozed until 7 am and then woke them up. They were so hungry that they ate for 45 mins!

So, I got about 5.5 hrs of sleep! (and the babies missed a feeding...oops.)

No comments:

Post a Comment