The twins are doing well. Praise the Lord.
Mary Catherine is more alert and nursing better than Henry. However, considering all Henry went through during his birth, I would be out of it too.
I am so thankful that I did not have a c-section. When I have more energy I will provide the details of the experience for those who care to know.
I would like to ask for you to pray for me. My recovery is extremely slow and considerably more painful than with the other three. I am not sleeping well, and as to be expected, nursing twins is proving to take quite a bit of time.
I am not really into small talk right now, so forgive the neglect of the phone. Once I get some energy I will return phone calls.
I know things will improve every day, especially with prayers.
Hopefully, Jason will figure out how to feed this to my facebook page. We cannot access facebook at Wake Med.
No comments:
Post a Comment