I have just a few minutes before I have to start the feedings again.
They drank bottles around 2:45 am. I was back in bed at 4 am after feeding MC, pumping, cleaning the bottles, the pump, refilling the bottles with the newly pumped milk for the next feeding.
They woke up next at 6:30 am. I was going to try to nurse Henry and then wake MC, but she couldn't wait so I took her in to Jason. (He finished his night sleeping in the living room b/c he finished with Henry and had him back in bed before I was finished with all my stuff.)
Henry would not latch on, so after 10 mins of screaming, I fed him a bottle.
They were back in bed around 7:30-7:45 am.
At 9:30 am, I woke MC and nursed her for about 10-15 mins. She drank about 10-15 ml from the SNS tubing. She then drank her bottle. At 10:30 am, I was finished with her and woke Henry and did the same with him for the next hour. I was glad they both attached and drank, even if it's not coming out from me very well. They got some practice.
After that I pumped, cleaned the pump and bottles, and refilled bottles for the next feeding. Then I warmed my lunch and sat here to write this.
It's already time to wake MC again and start this all over again. I'm thinking that I will just give her a bottle of milk and then pump. Or maybe I'll see if she will sleep as long as Henry and try to attach both of them with SNS tubing. I just cannot bear another two hours right now.
I need a shower.
No comments:
Post a Comment