I fed the babies around 10:30 pm last night. They were back in their bed by 11:30 pm.
I ended up putting Henry in the bed with me around midnight, maybe a little later.
We all slept until after 4 am, almost 4:30 am. I woke up before they did b/c of the pain from not nursing.
We were all back in bed by 5:30 am. Henry in the crib and MC in the bed with me, I think. It's already a vague memory.
We got up and nursed again at 7:30 am. They had a horrible morning nap, which is why I'm writing this so late and I've already forgotten some things. I nursed them at 11 am b/c I was trying to get them some sleep, but MC just wasn't having anything to do with that at all. Henry was fussy too, but finally got about 30 mins of sleep.
The problem with no nap is that as soon as you have them nursing they fall asleep and it's a vicious cycle of bad feeding, no nap, bad feeding, etc... So, I try my hardest to get them to sleep for 2 hrs in between feedings.
Hopefully they will nap better this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment